Overview of Research done by GetReskilled Research Team.
The GetReskilled Research Team looks at 4 main areas – Lifelong Learning; Career Coaching; Academic Writing and Plagiarism; and the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
And we specifically look at these areas in reference to adult learners looking to make a career change into this life-critical sector of the economy, and their associated decision making processes.
Choose what research you would like to read more about…
I want to read the research into Lifelong Learning, specifically….
- Lifelong Learning and the Knowledge Economy (RWL 2015)
- An Effective Online Framework for Lifelong Learning (WCOL 2019)
- Keeping Adult Learners Engaged in Distance Learning during Times of Crisis (INTED 2021)
I want to read the research into Career Coaching, specifically…
- Career Change Skills for Experienced Workers (ICERI, 2020)
- Career Coaching Builds Confidence (BE Guide, 2021)
I want to read the research into Academic Writing and Plagiarism, specifically…
- Overview of GetReskilled’s Research into Academic Writing and Plagiarism in an Online Environment
- Plagiarism in Online Learning (IMSCI, 2020)
- New Behavioural Science Approach to Academic Writing (EDULearn, 2021)
- The GetReskilled Academic Writing Course – A Behavioural Science Approach
I want to read the research on the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing Industry, specifically…
Future Readiness of the BioPharma Industry in Ireland
I want to read about the GetReskilled Research Team – click here
I want to contact the GetReskilled Research Team – click here