Add On Program – 5-Week Advanced Career Coaching – Open Your Eyes to Modern Job Hunting
This is a practical course, not a theoretical one. There is no “filler” content. Each and every task is specially designed to take you one step closer to the job you want in a structured way.
The course is assessed using a mock application for a real job advert. You’ll complete a 9-step application process simulation for a BioPharma/MedTech job, using the relevant tools and techniques.
“I never realised how much I didn’t know”
That’s the most common feedback we get when people finish this programme. And it really doesn’t take that long to get that new knowledge and start putting it to good use…
Week 1 – Get a comprehensive understanding of BioPharma/MedTech Industry and figure out jobs you can do
Week 2 – Practice skills assessments, write, rewrite and customize CVs and resumes
Week 3 – Speculative job applications and how to research jobs available
Week 4 – Social Media, networking and interview preparation
Week 5 – End of Module assignment. Complete a 9-step application process simulation for a BioPharma/MedTech job, using the relevant tools and techniques.
On completion of this module you’ll be able to:
- Discuss your local BioPharma/MedTech manufacturing industry
- List the departments and job roles where your skills are best suited
- Understand your current skill set and how to discuss that with employers
- Network effectively both on and offline
- Write a CV and cover letter that are highly tailored to a job advert
- Write a speculative application and have a list of local companies appropriate for such an application
- Prepare for an interview
You’ll also have access to a program advisor who is there to offer support and guidance, offer personalized feedback and provide additional resources in any areas you need a little extra help.
At the end of the course, you’ll have confidence through a more strategic approach to job hunting. You’ll have a complete tool kit for modern job hunting.