Even if you have no relevant industry experience or qualification, you can still retrain for starter level roles. If you have any of the following backgrounds;
- Restaurant Sector – Chef, Cook, Restaurant Manager
- Healthcare – Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiation Therapist, Caregivers, etc
- Manufacturing – Production Operator, Toolmaker, Fitter/Turner
- Food Processing – Operator, Butcher
- Military – Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
- Construction – Electrician, Plumber/Pipe-fitter, Carpenter/Joiner, Foreman, General Operative
- Warehouse – All Warehouse Workers
- Other – Farmers, Designers, Architects, Business, Sales, Retail, Accountants, Finance, Airline Staff etc
Here are some of the potential job roles you could retrain into and the expected salaries.
Operates equipment, monitors processes and documents results in strict adherence to protocols. They are involved in all stages of the manufacturing process and in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, their role often occurs within a clean-room environment.
Some companies might call this role:
- Chemical Process Technician
- BioProcess Technician
- Cleanroom Operator