These testing templates are collated in a document called an Equipment Validation Protocol which is a written plan stating how validation will be conducted. It details factors like:
- Test scripts and methods – telling you the steps involved in conducting a test
- Test parameters and acceptance criteria – defining acceptable test results
- Test checksheets – documenting and recording the test results
- Product characteristics – showing what your system is looking to achieve/produce
- Production equipment – detailing the equipment necessary
- Final approval – documenting that the validation process has been successfully carried out
Not sure how to perform an IQ IQ PQ or to populate a pharmaceutical equipment validation protocol? Then check out our 15-week Equipment Validation Training Course (ONLINE) – which covers this in great detail and will train you for starter level validation roles.