Qualtiy Job Descriptions & Salaries – Advanced
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job description – Input into product development and manufacturing to ensure that products (including labelling and packaging) meet international requirements.
- 0-3 years: 40,000+
- 3-5 years: 40,000 – 50,000
- 5+ years: 50,000 – 55,000
- 0-3 years: 20,000 – 30,000
- 3-5 years: 30,000 – 40,000
- 5+ years: 40,000+
Ideal background – Bachelors degree in biological sciences or related, experience within a regulatory environment.
Career path – Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist > Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job description – Develops, implements and evaluates the quality program – looks to improve efficiency whilst maintaining standards. Will investigate incident reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- 0-3 years: 35,000 – 40,000
- 3-5 years: 45,000 – 55,000
- 5+ years: 55,000 +
Ideal background – Experience with quality procedures in a manufacturing setting is highly desirable.
Career path – Quality Assurance Specialist > Quality Manger
Senior Quality Control Engineer
Job description – Provides leadership to Quality Assurance support. Ensuring that all manufacturing operations and products meet internal and external quality requirements.
- 0-3 years: 50,000 – 55,000
- 3-5 years: 52,000 – 57,000
- 5+ years: 55,000 – 60,000+
Ideal background – Bachelors degree in engineering and significant experience as a quality engineer.
Career path – Quality Director
- Sigmar Recruitment Medical Devices Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Medical-Devices-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Life Sciences Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Science-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Engineering Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Engineering-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Supply Chain Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Supply-Chain-Division.pdf
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Engineering Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-engineering-salary-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Supply Chain Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/supply-chain-2016-salary-survey-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Science Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-science-salary-benefits-guide
- Brightwater Salary Survey 2016 http://www.brightwater.ie/docs/default-source/salary-surveys/salary-survey-2016/brightwater-salary-survey-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=4
Clinical Professionals Pharmaceutical Salary Survey Results 2012/13 (seen at http://www.slideshare.net/ElysiaCP/pharmaceutical-salary-survey-2012-2013)
To fill gaps in all –
Interested in a Well Paid Career in Pharma?
Our eBioPharmaChem course is FREE for Unemployed people in Ireland who qualify under the Springboard Scheme.If you are thinking of re-skilling into this sector and would like more information, contact us for details.
Already Working but Still Thinking of Changing Careers?
Feel free to check out our Manufacturing Safe Medicines & Medical Devices (Intro) course which will help you get a start on a career path into the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry.