Validation Job Descriptions & Salaries
Job description – Develops, implements and evaluates the quality program – looks to improve efficiency whilst maintaining standards. Will investigate incident reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- 0-3 years: 35,000 – 40,000
- 3-5 years: 50,000 – 55,000
- 5+ years: 55,000 +
Ideal background – Experience with quality procedures in a manufacturing setting is highly desirable.
Career path – Quality Assurance Specialist > Quality Manger
Job description – Designing process or equipment protocols to ensure output internal and external safety and quality requirements.
- 0-3 years: 40,000+
- 3-5 years: 40,000 – 50,000
- 5+ years: 50,000 – 55,000+
Ideal background – Bachelors degree in engineering or scientific discipline.
Career path – Senior Validation Engineer
Document Management Specialist
Job description – Plan and implement systems to span the manufacturing process that allow successful storage, retrieval and sharing of electronic records and documents across the site. Also involved in constructing documents and literature to be released.
- 0-3 years: 28,000 – 32,000
- 3-5 years: 32,000 – 36,000
- 5+ years: 36,000 – 40,000
- 0-3 years: 20,000 – 25,000
- 3-5 years: 25,000 – 35,000
- 5+ years: 35,000 – 50,000
Ideal background – Bachelors degree in a computer related field, experience within manufacturing setting advantageous.
Career path – Document Management Supervisor
- Sigmar Recruitment Medical Devices Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Medical-Devices-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Life Sciences Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Science-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Engineering Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Engineering-Division.pdf
Sigmar Recruitment Supply Chain Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Supply-Chain-Division.pdf
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Engineering Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-engineering-salary-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Supply Chain Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/supply-chain-2016-salary-survey-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Science Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-science-salary-benefits-guide
- Brightwater Salary Survey 2016 http://www.brightwater.ie/docs/default-source/salary-surveys/salary-survey-2016/brightwater-salary-survey-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=4
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/engineering_manufacturing_sector.htm Clinical Professionals Pharmaceutical Salary Survey Results 2012/13 (seen at http://www.slideshare.net/ElysiaCP/pharmaceutical-salary-survey-2012-2013)
To fill gaps in all –
Interested in a Well Paid Career in Pharma?
Our eBioPharmaChem course is FREE for Unemployed people in Ireland who qualify under the Springboard Scheme.If you are thinking of re-skilling into this sector and would like more information, contact us for details.
Already Working but Still Thinking of Changing Careers?
Feel free to check out our Manufacturing Safe Medicines & Medical Devices (Intro) course which will help you get a start on a career path into the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry.