Pharma MOOC 2015:
Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Included in this MOOC
- RegTalks: Weekly interview with an International Regulator
- MOOC-LIVE: Weekly live webinar with industry and regulatory contributors
- Inspection Watch: Discussion threads and a weekly video reviewing current
regulatory trends and industry responses.
Starting May 18th 2015 (3 weeks long)
Taught in: English
There are 3 different ways you can participate in PharmaMOOC:
- Only got 1 hour per week to spare?
Join us on MOOC-LIVE for up-to-date industry and regulatory thinking
- More time to spare and want to work in the pharmaceutical industry?
Take our 10 hour per week free online training course!
- Want to participate in the debates?
Post your opinions on the discussion board and take the opportunity to engage with industry and regulatory leaders and experts.
- How are our medicines made? (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technologies)
- How safe are our medicines? (Pharmaceutical Quality and Regulation)?
- Quality Risk Management along with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s)
- How this philosophy emerged to ensure not just Product Quality but also Patient Safety and the Data Integrity that underpins it.
No specific background is required. If you have a hungry mind … then you are most welcome on this course.
All content will be presented in a practical and easy to understand format and will include:
- Short video lectures.
- Detailed notes and practical examples
- Live streamed sessions
- Opportunities to interact with the instructor or students
- Online collaboration via discussion forums, Facebook and Twitter.
No textbook is required for this course. You will be directed to many free materials within the course and on the web.
Certificate of Attendance
A certificate of attendance will be presented to all those who participate fully in the MOOC and who pass the weekly wrap-up quizzes.
What is a MOOC?
A MOOC is a Massive Open Online Course that anyone can join and take part in for free over the Internet. Because a MOOC is free they can have huge levels of enrolment. However, even though classes are large, learners can get support easily from fellow learners as well as from the course tutors.
Hosted by Canvas Network
The MOOC is being hosted on Canvas Network, a cloud-based MOOC platform provided by Instructure, which incorporates integrated learning tools that facilitate learning on a wide range of devices and will allow learners from across the world to avail of the opportunity to sign up for this free online course.
Finally, we are really excited about offering this course and we hope to see you soon.