With so much uncertainty still around for the next academic year – this programme offers you a clear path forward that you can rely on.
We’ll give you all the writing skills you need to take your next step on the career progression ladder.
Our online delivery means you can be sure of the timelines, and you can learn at your own pace by speeding up or slowing down the delivery of the study materials to suit your own needs.
Take your next step with advanced writing skills for career progression (and start earning more money!) after 5-weeks!
GRS1002 – Advanced Writing Skills (5 weeks)
The course requires approximately 50-hours of part-time study, and you will have a professional team to guide you through the course and the assignment, so as to equip you with the writing skills you need for career progression in this industry.
In this writing course you’ll learn about:
- how to plan a report;
- how to organise ideas;
- how to draft and edit a piece of writing;
- how to build credibility in written communication using behavioural science;
- how to gather information;
- how to identify and judge a source’s credibility
It is not unusual for an employee in this industry to be asked on a Monday morning to have a report on their supervisor’s desk by Friday. In this module, you’ll learn how to do that using the structured framework of a proven writing skills course. Having this skill under your belt will open up more career progression opportunities for you in your company, as good writing skills make you better at your job, and this makes your supervisor’s life easier, and this results in you getting more promotion opportunities.
The Pharma industry has been hiring experienced workers who have completed GetReskilled courses for over 10-years now, and this new advanced writing skills course ensures that those new employees have both the core technical skills and the key soft skills to work in this life-critical industry.
Good writing is a learned skill and experienced workers can build confidence in their writing skills, to increase their potential to be the best they can be in their job. Think of writing skills as like stretching exercises, whether you’re a world-class athlete or you’re going into your weekly yoga class the first thing you do is your stretches. In this course, you will learn the framework to structure a message in a manner that will be best received and understood by whoever the intended audience will be. This is a key skill for writing reports and emails in the workplace, and whether it’s a big report for your boss or an email to your colleagues, understanding and being able to action a structured writing process, starts you at the right place for success.
It’s a simple 8 step process:
- Step 1 – click one of the big red buttons on this page that says “I want to get started”
- Step 2 – fill in your details (including a phone number you can be called on – this is important!)
- Step 3 – read the email we send to the address you give us, and wait for a phone call (typically within 1 working day)
- Step 4 – chat to the course advisor on the phone call to make sure you have all the relevant details and are a good fit for the programme (please note, this person doesn’t work in sales – they’re the person who’ll be guiding you through the programme, and the purpose of the call is to make sure you’re clear about all the aspects of the course)
- Step 5 – read the follow-up email from the course advisor
- Step 6 – if you want to proceed, fill in the registration documentation that’s sent within that email
- Step 7 – you’ll have another call with the course advisor to arrange payment and get all the details about starting the programme
- Step 8 – start your online programme and study online part-time for the next 5 weeks!