Core content developed on a pharma engineering project
This program was developed on-site by a team of senior chemical engineers, process engineers, and biochemists working within an engineering consultancy during the construction of a new pharmaceutical plant to train its own engineers and technicians.
You will write a 3,000-word technical report about a new aseptic manufacturing facility
You will write a 3,000-word technical report to present to senior management about a new aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. Your report will help management make critical decisions about the plant design. The report should cover the 5 key sections:
- Production Logistics
- Process Flow
- Site Master Plan
- Cleanroom Layout
- Utility Support Systems
Our chemical engineers will give you written feedback on your report.
Minimum Entry Requirements
You have one of the following qualifications or work in any of the following:
- PhD, Masters, Degree or Diploma in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Laboratory/Science
- You are a chemical / process / project / mechanical, etc engineer or an MSAT scientist and need an in-depth program on how the systems that underpin aseptic/sterile processing are designed and run.
- You are a maintenance/facilities engineer or technician and are responsible for making sure the cleanroom and utilities are sterile and safe.
- Quality control or quality assurance
- Tech transfer
- Upstream/downstream manufacturing
- You are responsible for planning the personnel and material flows and pressure profiles to prevent cross-contamination in sterile manufacturing environments.