Manufacturing Job Descriptions & Salaries – Advanced
Job description – Responsible for management of an operations shift. Directly responsible for shift personnel equipment and for anticipating and/or resolving delays.
- 0-3 years: 35,000 – 40,000
- 3-5 years: 40,000 – 45,000
- 5+ years: 45,000 +
Ideal background – Background in mechanical technology, degree preferred and significant manufacturing experience.
Career path – Operations Manager > General Manager
Job description – Involved in planning, coordinating and controlling the manufacture process. Their team is tasked with ensuring cost effectiveness as well as oversight of all human and material resources.
- 0-3 years: 25,000 – 30,000
- 3-5 years: 30,000 – 35,000
- 5+ years: 35,000+
Ideal background – Bachelors degree in science or engineering, previous experience in manufacturing environment advantageous.
Career path – Senior Production Executive > Manufacturing Lead > Production Director
- Sigmar Recruitment Medical Devices Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Medical-Devices-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Life Sciences Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Science-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Engineering Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Engineering-Division.pdf
- Sigmar Recruitment Supply Chain Salary Guide 2016 http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Sigmar-Recruitment-Salary-Guide-2016-Supply-Chain-Division.pdf
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Engineering Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-engineering-salary-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Supply Chain Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/supply-chain-2016-salary-survey-benefits-guide
- Morgan McKinley 2016 Science Salary & Benefits Guide http://www.morganmckinley.ie/article/2016-science-salary-benefits-guide
- Brightwater Salary Survey 2016 http://www.brightwater.ie/docs/default-source/salary-surveys/salary-survey-2016/brightwater-salary-survey-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=4
Clinical Professionals Pharmaceutical Salary Survey Results 2012/13 (seen at http://www.slideshare.net/ElysiaCP/pharmaceutical-salary-survey-2012-2013)
To fill gaps in all –
Interested in a Well Paid Career in Pharma?
Our eBioPharmaChem course is FREE for Unemployed people in Ireland who qualify under the Springboard Scheme.If you are thinking of re-skilling into this sector and would like more information, contact us for details.
Already Working but Still Thinking of Changing Careers?
Feel free to check out our Manufacturing Safe Medicines & Medical Devices (Intro) course which will help you get a start on a career path into the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry.